Dakyaco Captcha is Persian version of Google Recaptcha V1. We use Persian handwritten images to authorize people.
We developed this captcha to help sites secure themselves and on the other side we use community help to transcript handwritten images which OCR can\’t transcript them.
How it Works:
- You should go to http://captcha.dakyaco.com and create a new account or login to your account
- Then on the application menu create a new application
- Copy public key and secret key and copy them in to the Dakyaco Captcha settings in wordpress admin panel
- captcha box should be displayed in wordpress login form
- After user fill the entries a request will sent to the captcha.dakyaco.com server and verify if the captcha entered correctly
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload the dakyaco-captcha plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
3. Visit the “Recaptcha” menu item in your admin sidebar and set your credentials
- Why should I install this plugin?
Many Worpdress sites are bombarded by automated scripts trying to log in to the admin over and over.
- There are a lot of other plugins for this, why should I install this one?
I’ve gone to great lengths to try to make sure this plugin is easy to use and install, that it is compatible with different WordPress configurations, and that you won’t accidentally lock yourself out of the admin by using it. I use it myself on my own sites as well. So far, it just works.
- Does this plugin add a CAPTCHA to comment forms?
Not yet. This plugin thwarts automated hacking attempts so far, we will add this feature in future releases.
- Can I help?
Yes, please. Submit pull requests on gitlab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DakyaCo Recaptcha” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DakyaCo Recaptcha” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.