Free CCPA Cookie provides a simple, customizable website notice banner that can be used to help your website comply with certain cookie consent requirements under the CCPA regulations. You can display Cookie notice to the users accessing website from California using this free plugin.
I’m using IP Geolocation API to simply obtain the Location so that I can display the CCPA only for California users. I use https://ip-api.com/
NOTICE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Customizable notice message.
- Customizable Accept/Decline message.
- Consent on click
- cookie expiry options
How to Use?
- One Step Setup to get up and running, Just Go to
WP-Admin -> Settings -> CCPA For WPto configure the plugin.
- Simply edit the Text Fields to add your Customizable notice message else can you by default text as well.
- Install Free CCPA Cookie either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the CCPA for WP settings and set your options as per requirement.
No questions yet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Free CCPA Cookie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Free CCPA Cookie” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 ( 05 March 2021)
- Initial Release