Mailchimp Subscription is simple plugin to render Subscription Forms on your WordPress Blog/Site. It pulls all Mailchimp Lists from your Account and allow admin to
create Forms using Vars and Interest Group with Awesome AngularJS based Admin panel.
- Create list variables
- Create list Interest Groups
- Visual form designer
- Groups choices on front end
- Create unlimited subscription forms using Form Wizard Tool
- Use shortcodes in Post/Pages
- Widget support
- Pre append text on Widgets
- Write your own Style/CSS
- Multilingual Support
- Create Popups
- AngularJS Based Admin
How it works (Pro Version)
Now you can create Mailchimp Campaigns using WordPress Posts/Pages. In few click Newsletter is ready to send to any List.
* Create Campaigns using Post/Pages contents
* Create your own Template with Custom Header (image, HTML) and Footer (HTML)
* Test campaigns before you send it.
* Campaign graphical reports
* Delete campaigns
- Bug fixed: JS related infected files removed
- Bug fixed: Major bug fixed: Subscription were not working, now it’s fixed
5.3 December 5, 2017
- Bug fixed: Subscription forms were not created.
5.4 July 20, 2018
- Features: Option to add user consent for GDPR in subscription form
- Bug fixed: Some warnings removed
nm_mailchimpdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Once Plugin is activated, Set the MailChimp API key from
Admin / MailChimp Campaign
Can I use this widget more then one places in same site?
Yes, you can. It is multi instance supported.
How to get API Keys
You can see this tutorial to get API Key from MailChimp: Click here
Contributors & Developers
“N-Media MailChimp Subscription” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “N-Media MailChimp Subscription” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- you can select First/Last Name optionally.
- Now you can select BG box from six different colors: Black, Blue, Green, Magenta, Pink and Green.
- W3C Validations errors are fixed now
- jQuery conflicts are now fixed
- this version brings alot of new feature, this plugin re-borned by this version
- control width
- your own thanks message
- Box title
- Last name field eleminated
- fixed some styling issue
- four new backgrounds are placed
- It is like Re-Born of plugin, Please MUST update to this version, it has Security Fixes and many more options to control your widget.
- There was bug left in new version, multi-instance of widget were not working, now it is fixed
- Turkish Language support is added
- code is optimized to make it more light
- fixed some IE bug for placeholder text, mentioned by Julia Linde
- secure the input field for cross scripting attack.
- just fixed a big BUG please update
- Pull List (its variables, groups) and allow generate form using Wizard, it is new generation of this plugin
- PRO features: create list variables and groups now free
- control redirect on successful subscription
- some security issues is removed
- Validation error are now more user fiendly, like: FNMAE is First Name 🙂
- Subscriber can now choose among Interest/Groups
- Errors are now meaningful (No more FNMAE, LNAME)
- Fixed some CSS issue with UL/LIs
- Tightly scripted as per standards on WP
- Pre-append text/html before form in widget
- Just fixed a MAJOR bug in plugin, please MUST update to this plugin
- AngularJS based Admin
- Popup Subscription Form
- Error handling if subscriber is already exists
- remove Notices
- Added visual form designer
- Show groups list on front end.
- Form designer issue fixed
- Multi language support fixed
- Bug fixed: Mailchimp API class name conflict removed with other mailchimp plugins
- trim the api key for extra spaces
- Added: Some admin UI element added
- Bug fixed: subscription form not working
- Bug fixed: subscription messages were not showing