Questions? Problems? Need more info? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under Settings > Chartbeat, add your User ID
- You may also add your API key and configure the widget (API key must have “all” permissions)
- Select Chartbeat Publishing if you’re using it
- If you want to use the widget, drag it into your sidebar under Appearance > Widgets
To enable AMP and Facebook Instant Article analytics you just need to install the corresponding plugins. Chartbeat will be included automatically.
*Note that you must have your timezone set correctly for events to work properly in the historical chart.
How do I sign up for Chartbeat?
Get in touch with our team — email us at email@example.com to get started. Be sure to include the name of your company, along with the website(s) you are interested to get up and running with Chartbeat.
What does this plugin do?
Where do I find my Account ID?
Your Account ID is numerical id value associated with your Chartbeat account, three to six digits in length. If you do not know your organization’s account id, you can request it from your Chartbeat Account Executive, Customer Success representative, or the Technical Solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will this plugin slow down my site?
Nope. Chartbeat code is completely asynchronous, meaning it doesn’t begin to run until everything else on your page has already loaded.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Chartbeat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Chartbeat” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add support for engaged headline testing (http://support.chartbeat.com/edu/headlinetesting/index.html)
- Fix widget api links
- Fix AMP uid bug
- Add admin warning
- Add Facebook Instant Article Support
- Add AMP support
- Remove Newsbeat reference, update json encoding
- Fixed issue where the Chartbeat console’s iframe was too short to be usable
- Updated handling of window load event to ensure Chartbeat is always loaded
- Added Dashboard Widget, Active Visits in Post Board and Embedded Console
- Fix widget error in logs *
- Security enhancements from automatic *
- ‘trackadmin’ option added by Jesse S. McDougall, email@example.com
- stable version
- First version. Please provide feedback.